Welcome to player registration for Centennial Boys’ Lacrosse Club.
Part of the registration process will be done on this website and part is required via the Idaho High School Lacrosse League (IHSLL) website. Instructions and necessary links are provided below.
To register, please follow the seven steps in order as listed; Please take time to read the instructions:
1) Players must have a US Lacrosse membership that is valid during the season (Through Oct 31, 2018).
The cost is $35 and is paid directly to US Lacrosse. Make note of membership number and expiration date for use later in the registration process. To establish or renew and pay for a USL membership, click here.
2) Provide vital and necessary information via the IHSLL / Idaho Lacrosse Association website.Use REGISTER link below and follow these steps:
- From top menu, highlight “High School Boys (IHSLL)”
- From drop-down menu, click “Register Online”.
–Ignore instructions listed at top of page; scroll to Centennial’s registration section, read instructions listed there; click green “Begin Registration” button at the bottom of Patriots Lacrosse section.
Click REGISTER to complete and IHSLL registration process.
3) A player’s fee for the fall season is $150 and payment is due at the time of registration. If you have an account balance in your player account, this amount can be deducted from your fee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4) Players must have a physical every other year and submit proof thereof. Please note: If you participated in Centennial Boys Lacrosse Club Fall Ball, the team manager has retained the forms you submitted at that time and you do not need to resubmit forms. If you participated in a school sport this school year and completed the appropriate form at that time, you can get a copy from CHS sports trainer, Mr. Eric Taylor.
Freshman/Juniors: Have a physical exam and complete Sports Physical Form (the first page to be filled out and signed by a parent and the second page to be filled out and signed by a physician). Click here to print or download.
Sophomores/Seniors: Complete the Interim Health Form as proof of physical within the required time frame (to be filled out and signed by a parent). Click here to print/download.
Completed forms can be mailed to the Club’s Treasurer along with your payment or must be turned in to a Team Manager on or before the first practice.
5) Read and complete Concussion Information Acknowledgement Form. This form must be signed by both a parent and the player. Click here to print/download.
6) Read Player’s Code of Conduct expectations. Click here to print/download.
7) Review list of required equipment. Click here to print/download.